About these briefings
A series of supplier awareness briefings are being held to provide Queensland industry with an overview of tender requirements within Queensland’s burgeoning coal seam gas (CSG) resources sector.
Each briefing will include a presentation from a CSG project proponent about Queensland’s CSG industry, as well as providing vital information on the documentation required for tender.
Are these briefings for me?
Queensland businesses looking to supply to major projects within the resources sector, particularly the CSG-LNG sector should attend.
How will this briefing help me and my business?
The Queensland Government is committed to building industry’s capacity to supply into major project supply chains.
This is an opportunity for you to:
- Access the latest information on Queensland’s CSG-LNG industry, including details for existing and planned projects
- Improve your understanding of the CSG-LNG supply chain, including pre-qualification requirements
- Access tools and services to assist your business (etc Tier Barometer, Capability Statement template, T4GB, ICN)
- Exchange information and answer your questions on potential opportunities you may see
- Develop new networks and understanding.
- This awareness session is a pre-cursor to the QLD Government supplier development program. This program is intended to support SME’s to gain an understanding of the fundamental business systems required to compete for major project work.
How much does this session cost?
The sessions are provided free of charge.
How do I register?
To register please respond via phone or email. Places are strictly limited.
Time and Date
Tuesday 3 July 2012, 4.00pm – 6.00pm
Lake Kawana Community Centre,
114 Sportsmans Parade,
Bokarina, QLD, 4575
To register: Phone 07 3406 6999 or follow this link