Entering the global export market can be daunting. It takes research, a great plan and good local contacts to make sure your exporting and international expansion efforts pay off.
When entering or expanding into an overseas market a strong understanding of how processes, commercial issues and culture impacts negotiations and approaches in setting up you operations.
The Poole Group, in partnership with our Sunshine Coast sponsors, invite you to attend a free event on establishing your export markets. Hear first-hand from 3 business experts who each offer a unique practical viewpoint on the opportunities and pitfalls of entering both the Asian and US markets. Get their insights into the common traps businesses should avoid and key things companies must do to successfully operate in these key markets.
Want to enter the export market but not sure how?
- Gain key insights into getting your business ready for exporting
- Understand how to use local resources to become global
- Understand the opportunities and pitfalls for start-ups & established businesses looking to enter the Asian & US markets including
- What international investors look for
- Common traps and things to avoid
- Key things companies must do to be successful
Who should attend
This seminar is designed to provide invaluable practical advice to businesses (in both product & service based) looking to enter these markets from experienced practitioners who focus on helping foreign businesses enter these markets.
The focus will be on the macro picture of getting ready, setting up your markets and things that need to be done to be legally compliant.
FREE (Registration is essential).
DATE: Tuesday, 6th September 2016
TIME: 2-4pm, Networking Drinks to Follow
LOCATION: The Lakehouse (Adjacent to Brightwater Hotel)
15 Freshwater St, Mountain Creek QLD