Coding is a universal language and in high demand worldwide. It’s estimated that by 2025 there will be a significant lack of qualified Coders and Programmers, with employment projected to grow much faster than in other sectors.
What you’ll learn
- Experience with the basics of various programming languages.
- How to incorporate programming into various platforms (eg web / mobile).
- Use various frameworks to develop the code.
- Design, write and integrate code into various solutions.
- Develop an environment to test and debug code.
- Become familiar with programmatic thinking, fundamental data types, and learn about arrays.
- Learn how to manipulate data stored in variables and arrays and how conditional statements and loops are used.
- Create functions, pass parameters, return values, and understand variable scope.
|Delivery and cost||
This course is a collaboration between Regional Development Australia and the Sunshine Coast Council, and TAFE Queensland East Coast to support the emerging need for coding skills in the region.
For further information or to enrol contact TAFE Queensland East Coast 1300 656 188 or at https://tafeqld.edu.au/contact
Download the Introduction to Coding brochure [PDF: 516 KB]