Startup Weekend is coming to the Sunshine Coast for the first time! A free pre-event launch party will be held on 15 April in Maroochydore to give people a run down on what this event is all about.
The launch party is the perfect opportunity to meet the organisers and connect with other people who are planning to attend Startup Weekend.
The launch night will be held on Tuesday 15 April from 5.30pm – 7.30pm at Factory: The Project in Maroochydore and will cover:
- Can I attend even if I’m not an entrepreneur? (Yes)
- Can I attend even if I don’t have a team put together beforehand? (Yes)
- Can I attend if I don’t have a business idea? (Yes)
- Do I need to understand lean startup methodology, minimum viable product, and other startup lingo? (No)
- Can I actually build a business in 54 hours? (Yes)
- What will I actually do during the weekend?
Click here to register for the launch night on 15 April. Limited places are available.
Startup Weekend Sunshine Coast (2-4 May) is an intense 54-hour event where a community of entrepreneurs, startup enthusiasts, developers, designers, marketing gurus and anyone interested in building a business will come together to share ideas, form teams, and launch a startup. Book tickets here (pre-sale ends soon).
The weekend event is sponsored by the Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast, University of the Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast Council and RDA Sunshine Coast. For more information visit http://sunshinecoast.startupweekend.org/.