The Sunshine Coast Council Export and Global Capability Program is an innovative program presented by leading international trade specialists and supported by Trade & Investment Queensland. It will:
- Assess your current export readiness.
- Guide you through key elements of your export journey, including exposure to new markets and help you to develop your export plan.
- Deliver coaching from experienced consultants, that will provide personal advice relevant to your specific needs and opportunities.
Who is the Program for?
- Sunshine Coast businesses wanting help NOW with exporting a product or service.
- Businesses should be export ready, currently exporting or be a successful exporter wanting to enter a new market.
What is the Program?
- 10 x 2.5 hour workshops over 10 weeks.
- It will be facilitated by the Export Council of Australia with guest export specialists.
When will the Program run?
- There are two programs – April to June 2016 and September to November 2016.
How to register
- Places are limited to 20 companies in each program and registrations are required by 8 April 2016.
- Complete the Export and Global Capability Program_ Registration Form (pages 3 and 4), sign the privacy statement and return to Wendy Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 5475 9887 for more information.