Noosa Council, in partnership with Regional Development Australia Sunshine Coast, are hosting this FREE exhibition style business event that aims to connect and inform business about getting the best broadband for their needs.
At the event, businesses will be able to:
- have one on one conversations with experts who can provide advice and recommend broadband services tailored to your business needs
- ask questions about factors that influence broadband speeds such as content sources, software and hardware configurations and contention ratios
- talk with government agencies about digital grants and skill development opportunities
- speak with Advance Queensland Digital Champions who have successfully navigated the digital space
- see demonstrations of programs and software that enable business operators to save time and money
Exhibitors include representatives from NBN Co, Telstra, Optus, TPG, Big Air and Our Community Broadband.
DATE: Wednesday 19 April, 2017
TIME: 5.00 – 7.30pm,
VENUE: The J, 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Junction
For more information about exhibitors and to register for this FREE event please visit https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au//noosa-connects.