Good business management systems are required by the supply chain to win work in major projects, including government and private tenders, the resources or defence sector and large buyer groups.
This workshop has been developed to give you the information you need to invest your time and energy to increase your success if you want to win work on large or major projects and show how you manage quality and risk with environment and safety.
The workshop will cover:
- What the key management systems are and why major buyers request businesses to have them
- Identify which business management systems are most relevant to your business
- What you need to have in place for your business
- How you can best demonstrate that you have appropriate system management
- What your next steps should be if you want to tender
You will also be provided a few simple template documents to get your business system started, and you will be able to develop an action plan for your next steps.
Date: Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Time: 10am- 12 noon
Venue: Lake Kawana Community Centre, 114 Sportsman Parade, Bokarina
Cost: $25 (heavily subsidised)