The inaugural Make HASTE EXPO in May aims to build awareness, capacity and access to technology innovations, specialists and providers across the Sunshine Coast.
An initiative of the Aged Care Workforce Innovation Network (WIN), the HASTE Project seeks to bring together age, health and disability service providers from Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Gympie regions to:
- Collaborate on the future needs of the industry
- Access and implement technologies
- Explore ways to deliver new and improved service models
- Increase productivity and sustainability.
Make HASTE (a Health and Age Services Technology Ecosystem) is aimed at Board Members, Chief Executives, General Managers, Chief Information Officers and Service Managers. The event will provide the opportunity to:
- Hear from ‘blue sky’ visionaries
- Listen to debates on technology platforms and innovation
- See and play with the latest in technology innovations for consumers
- Talk directly with integrated software and app developers
Keynote speakers include David Bartlett, Sohail Inayutullah and Dr Stuart Smith.
Make HASTE Expo
Date: 19 May 2014
Venue: The Events Centre, Caloundra