Learn out about key projects and opportunities for business and industry across the Sunshine Coast and surrounding regions at the SEQ North Regional Major Projects Forum on Tuesday 27 October.
You will hear about:
- Major projects planned or underway in the region.
- Supply chain opportunities associated with these projects.
- Market intelligence to capitalise on future development opportunities.
The event also provides opportunities to visit the showcase displays, network with business support organisations and access local, state and federal government agencies.
- Sunshine Coast Council – major project activity in the local area.
- Queens Wharf Development – the latest information on this major development and opportunities arising for South East Queensland (SEQ) businesses.
- ARIA Property Group – A Sunshine Coast story of growth.
- Cordell Construction Projects – the latest information on major project activity.
Regional Major Projects Forum
Date: Tuesday, 27 October 2015
Time: 4PM – 7PM
Venue: Maroochy RSL, Memorial Ave, Maroochydore
Cost: $25 (includes light refreshments)