Come along and enjoy a networking breakfast on 10 May and hear about programs, services and activities relevant to the processed food industry, to help develop your capacity, capabilities and supply chains.
- Waste management for profit.
- Technology and ingredients trending for the food industry.
- FIAL (Food Innovation Australia Limited) programs and funding overview.
- Exporting opportunities – are you prepared?
- Business clusters – accessing networks to help grow your business.
- Support for food innovation and taking advantage of digital opportunities.
- Entrepreneurs’ Program funding packages.
Food Industry Breakfast Forum
Date: Tuesday, 10 May 2016
Venue: Maroochy RSL Events Centre, Memorial Avenue, Maroochydore
Registration: From 6.45 am.
Networking breakfast 7am – 7.30am. Presentations 7.30am – 9.30am