CloudBiz 2014 is offering business owners and managers the opportunity to learn from seven industry leaders on how to improve your business performance through the use of technology.
The Cloud provides the means and technology to assist your business to become more efficient, productive and profitable, and create a better work/life balance.
- A look at and understanding of where the digital market currently is at
- Examples of how it has improved businesses, in particular the banking industry
- Overview of the Cloud and the technologies currently available
- How mobile devices and applications have revolutionised the way of doing business and a look at the opportunities that exist
- A look at the main avenues for social media, what they represent and how to access them to market your business
- Managing the change to implement the innovation and above strategies.
The conference speakers are people who are not just consulting on these topics, but have a track record of doing it and doing it well:
- Greg Tuckwell – Poole Group
- Mark Jamieson – Sunshine Coast Mayor
- Mike O’Hagan – Mini Movers
- Jason Forbes – Xero
- Shaun Keating – ANZ
- Paul Fritsch – Telstra
- Matt Forman – Traffika
To receive a 20% discount on the conference ticket price when you register online enter the following promotional code: RDA14CBZ.
Date: Thursday, 3 April
Time: 8.30am – 6pm
Venue: Caloundra Events Centre, 20 Minchinton Street
Visit the CloudBiz website for more information.