|About the ProgramThe AusIndustry Clean Technology Innovation Program is a $200 million competitive, merit-based grant program. It will assist Australian industry to maintain competitiveness in a carbon-constrained economy through providing funding to support applied research and development, proof-of-concept and early stage commercialisation activities to develop new products, processes and services in the areas of clean energy, low-emission technology and other energy-efficient technologies.
The Program will offer grants from $50,000 to $5 million dollars and will fund up to 50 per cent of eligible expenditure on a 1:1 funding basis.
|EligibilityAn eligible applicant must be:
- a non tax-exempt company incorporated under the Corporations Act 2001; or
- a wholly or majority owned Commonwealth or StateGovernment body that either:
- derives its income primarily from commercial sources;
- does not receive significant recurrent government
- funding; or
- returns any part of a trading surplus to a government in
- the form of an annual dividend or similar payment.
Applicants must demonstrate that they:
- can match the grant funding on a 1:1 basis over the life of the project;
- have access to, and/or the beneficial use of, any intellectual property necessary to carry out and/or commercialise theproposed project; and
- comply with their obligations under the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999.
|Register to attend an information session
|Clean Technology Innovation Program information session – Sunshine Coast
||Thursday 16th August 2012
||4:45pm – 5.00pm Registrations
5:00pm – 6:30pm Information Session
||Queensland Government Regional Services Sunshine Coast
Lvl 1, JH Roberts House, 60 Wises Road Maroochydore
||To register call the AusIndusty Hotline on 13 2846
| For further information view the the Program Summary