The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has launched a new Small Business Hub to help small business know and better understand their compliance obligations.
The Hub is an information gateway which features:
- general information about small business
- starting a small business
- compliance obligations for companies and business names
- closing a small business
- various resources, including one minute guides on useful small business topics
- top 10 small business inquiries made to ASIC and associated links to assist with these
- small business eNewsletter.
The Hub is the result of consultations with small business stakeholders and an online survey, which indicated that small businesses wanted access to information that was relevant, practical and easy to access and understand.
For more information about the Small Business Hub visit www.asic.gov.au/small-business