Grants of up to $1.5 million are available to Queensland research organisations to undertake collaborative research projects with industry or small to medium size enterprises.
Applications are due by 5pm Friday 26 February 2016.
To be eligible, your project must:
- address one or more of the Queensland Science and Research Priorities
- be led by a Queensland-based research organisation (GST-registered, with an ABN)
- involve collaboration between the Queensland-based lead applicant and
- at least one other research organisation
- at least one (preferably more) private or not-for-profit industry/end-user organisation (that will progress the translation and practical application of the research).
- involve partnering organisations that are separate entities (ie not parent or subsidiaries of the research organisations involved, and any spin-out companies must have been established for a minimum of one year)
- have a total cash contribution (from the applicant and partner organisations) that is equal to, or greater than, the Innovation Partnerships funding sought
- have a minimum of 25 per cent of the required matching cash funding committed by the private and/or not-for-profit industry and/or end-user project partner(s).
To help prepare an application refer to the: