The time and resources required to prepare a competitive funding submission are often underestimated. This page will be regularly updated with information, tips and resources to assist you in drafting your grant application.
Before you start …
- Read and understand the funding program guidelines.
- Read the application form to understand all the requirements – as well as any other documentation provided by the funding body (i.e. FAQs, Feedback for Previous Applicants).
- Ensure you have sufficient time to write the application.
Guides and Checklists
Check out The Funding Centre’s tools and resources including: Winning Grants Funding: The Checklist. This is a great document that outlines how to make sure your application stands out from others!
Links and Resources
RDA Sunshine Coast
- Business Links and Resources
- Business tools and services
- Chambers of Commerce
- Contract and tender opportunities
- Digital Economy information
- Organisations and contacts
- Research papers, plans and reports
- Statistical information
- Sunshine Coast and Noosa Tourism links
- Grants and Funding program list
Trade & Investment Queensland [TIQ]
Trade and Investment Queensland’s (TIQ) regional network provides localised knowledge and assistance to small to medium enterprises to maximise investment and export outcomes for Queensland.
- TIQ Regional Grants factsheet [PDF; 402KB]