This event will explore the enormous potential of the SEQ economy, and how collaboration and innovation can help our region compete in global markets, including boosting trade and investment with G20 nations.
Hear from the three tiers of government and peak economic development bodies on their plans to support SEQ’s future growth. International guest speaker Sergio Arzeni from the OECD will also discuss how globally competitive regions are shaping their policies and programs for growth.
Download the program
Who should attend?
- RDA staff and committee members
- EDA members and economic development practitioners
- Government economic and regional development policy makers
- Business, industry development and innovation personnel
- Chambers of commerce and industry associations
- Anyone with an interest in regional economic development in SEQ and Queensland today
- $195 inc GST per person
- $165 inc GST for EDA members and RDA members/staff
Cost includes lunch, morning and afternoon teas, and drinks and canapes at The Groove Train after the forum.
Register to attend
Registrations close Wednesday, 10 September 2014.