Applications for Round Three of the National Stronger Regions Fund (NSRF) open on Friday 15 January and close on 15 March.
The NSRF supports a range of local and regional infrastructure initiatives which can range from transport projects to the development of sports and community facilities.
- Grants must be between $20,000 and $10 million.
- Local government and incorporated not-for-profit organisations are eligible to apply.
- Grant funding must be matched in cash on at least a dollar for dollar basis.
- All partner funding must be confirmed.
- NSRF funding will be provided for capital projects which involve the construction of new infrastructure, or the upgrade or an extension of existing infrastructure.
- The project must deliver an economic benefit to the region beyond the period of construction. Projects should support disadvantaged regions or areas of disadvantage within a region.
- The NSRF funded component of the project must be completed on or before 31 December 2019.
The Guidelines for the National Stronger Regions Fund detail the type of project proposals sought, how to lodge an application, how assessments will be conducted, and critical program dates.
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact Regional Development Australia Sunshine Coast to discuss opportunities, identify infrastructure projects, facilitate bringing key parties together and/or assist with your applications